Sunday 27 March 2011

Not long now!

Well as you can see I have added a couple of pages, one with our basic itinerary and list of planned places to visit, with a comments box for any suggestions you might have of places we should visit near our route which we may have missed.
I have also added on the third page an interactive Google Map where I hope to add our stops as we go along.  This can only happen when I get a good internet connection because it involves working on a live Google map then uploading the code to the web page.  Not sure that a coffee in McD's will be adequate.
So check in occasionally or click the "Follow by email" and or the "Follow" tab and you should get a note to say when I update the blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It is nice to get your comments but if we are travelling it may take a couple of days to respond:-